The village of Lombard contains 13 neighborhoods of varying sizes. Highland Hills is the largest neighborhood, located in the southwest part of the village. Notably, this neighborhood contains Knolls Park and the Yorktown Shopping Center, as well as several historic homes. The downtown district of Lombard is located in the Village Center neighborhood, where The Commons Park can be found.
Lombard movers will easily find a home that fits their personal style, as well as their budget. There are many choices for rental units in Lombard, including apartment buildings and complexes, condominiums, and town homes. Single-family homes are available in a wide variety of choices. Popular architectural styles in Lombard include ranch and split-level, upscale custom homes, Victorian, Colonial, and Cape Cod.
There's always something to do for Lombard movers. One of the most well-known events in the village is the annual 16-day Lilac Festival and parade in May, held at Lilacia Park with plenty of themed events and family activities. Other village celebrations include the Taste of Lombard Festival, the Fourth of July fireworks extravaganza, and a holiday light festival and Victorian holiday celebration.
Lombard Movers of EZ Movers
Lombard Movers has been helping families move to Lombard, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.