Louisiana Moving Company
The Bayou State is rich in culture, culinary delights, and just plain fun. Colorful and atmospheric, Louisiana boasts a diverse array of people, neighborhoods, and environments that offer something for everyone.
Did you know?
- One of the biggest parties in the world, Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) is celebrated every year in New Orleans, Louisiana, just before Lent
- Metairie, Louisiana, is the home of the world’s longest bridge over water: the Lake Pontchartrain causeway, measuring 24 miles long
- One of only two mobile national monuments, the Saint Charles streetcar line in New Orleans is the oldest continually operating electric railway line in the world
- The Atchafalaya Basin in Saint Martin Parish, Louisiana, is the world’s biggest freshwater river basin
- Louisiana’s state capitol building, at 450 feet, is the tallest capitol building in the country
Lafayette movers and other Louisiana customers: Friendly full service moving—we make it EZ!
With more than 15 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers throughout the continental U.S., including Lafayette movers and New Orleans movers, EZ Movers is the place to call if you’re moving to Louisiana.
Our friendly, professional moving crews will handle all your relocation needs, from packing your household to transporting and unloading your belongings at your new Louisiana home.
And with the best long distance moving deals around, our services are easy on your finances!
Contact EZ Movers today for your free phone estimate, or speak with one of our Certified Moving Consultants to reserve your move today.
We provide cost-effective, reliable moving services for:
Anyone moving to Louisiana