You have selected a fantastic neighborhood to call home. Did you know that in 2009, CNNMoney.com stated that Manchester was the 13th best city out of 100 to live in and start a business in? Not only, that, but also in 2009 Forbes's magazine stated that Manchester was the first city on its list of "America's 100 Cheapest Places to Live."
Manchester is sure to have the home of your dreams at a fraction of the cost elsewhere. The average single-family home price ranges from $139,000 to approximately $180,000. EZ Movers will sort, pack, load, unload, and unpack your belongings from your old home to your new home as quickly and safely as possible according to the city's regulations.
Why not enjoy an attraction in Manchester while your belongings are moved into your residence? If you are moving during the winter, you may want to spend an afternoon at the McIntyre Ski area skiing, snowboarding or receiving lessons. If that doesn't strike your fancy, how about an afternoon at the Headliners Comedy Club laughing and watching comic live!
Manchester Movers of EZ Movers
Manchester Movers has been helping families move to Manchester, NH and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Vermont, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.