Memphis is the largest city in Tennessee. The population of more than 646,000 is divided among 161 constituent neighborhoods, with diverse cultural communities and an eclectic mix of populations. The Cordova neighborhood is a popular area on the northeast side of Memphis, with its rich railroad heritage, carefully preserved historic downtown area, and a growing population thanks to the addition of several popular retail businesses. The neighborhood of Midtown Memphis offers an abundance of specialty stores, residential vintage housing, and a thriving music scene.
In Memphis, movers can choose from a vast variety of housing styles. Vintage architectural styles and historic restorations are popular, but there are also many options for contemporary and modern housing in this large and diverse city. Some of the types of architecture that are prevalent in Memphis include Neo-Classical Revival, mansions and restored plantations, Late Gothic, Queen Anne, Bungalow, and American Craftsman.
Heritage is important to the residents of Memphis. One of the city's largest festivals is the month-long Memphis in May, which celebrates the historic and notable influences of Memphis and its citizens, past and present. Film festivals are also popular events in this city. Perhaps the most well-known Memphis attraction is Graceland, the restored estate home of Elvis Presley, which is a National Historic Landmark and one of the most visited private homes in the country.
Memphis Movers of EZ Movers
Memphis Movers has been helping families move to Memphis, TN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen, Germantown, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.