Welcome to Morton Grove, IL! Did you know that the Bloomberg Businessweek named Morton Grove the best place to raise children in Illinois in 2012! If you have a family, you have selected an amazing city to call home! Morton Grove Movers of EZ Movers is a full service moving company that will handle all your moving needs.
Neighborhoods: Morton Grove is near the north suburbs of Chicago and located just 13 miles north of the "The Loop?" In addition, your family and friends may enjoy the fact that the O'Hare International Airport is only 8 miles away from your new hometown. Residents of Morton Grove enjoy driving 6 miles to Lake Michigan and spending a day on the lake.
Housing: Morton Grove Illinois has a large variety of housing opportunities for its new residents as well as long-term residents. Whether you are seeking a single-family home with a white picket fence, a town home, or even a condominium, you are sure to find a home within your personal budget here. Morton Grove Movers of EZ Movers will sort, pack and move all your personal belongings while you enjoy your new hometown!
Morton Grove does not slack when it comes to providing numerous attractions for its visitors and residents. Golf enthusiasts may enjoy spending a day at the Chick Evans Golf Course enjoying a game of golf. An exciting day at the Pioneer Park with your family is another way to have fun. No matter what you decide, you are sure to have a good time!
Morton Grove Movers of EZ Movers
Morton Grove Movers has been helping families move to Morton Grove, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.