Neighborhoods: The village of Mount Prospect contains eight neighborhoods. The Village Center neighborhood is popular with families, as it is central to many of Mount Prospect's favorite recreational centers. Carpooling is a popular practice in Village Center, and there are also plenty of public transportation options available. Forest River is the largest neighborhood in Mount Prospect, and is often the neighborhood of choice for retirees with several retirement-friendly features.
A wide range of housing options await Mount Prospect movers, whether they're looking to buy or rent their homes. There are many town homes, condos, and apartment buildings to choose from. Housing styles in Mount Prospect cover several architectural models, from ranch and split-level homes to attractive Tudor, Cape Cod, and Georgian styles.
Attractions: While this village does not place much emphasis on night life, Mount Prospect movers can look forward to a number of entertainment and recreational opportunities. The park districts in this village maintain several facilities that offer a variety of indoor and outdoor activities year round. There are art programs and sports leagues, athletic and fitness programs, bike and hiking trails, golf courses, pools, and more.
Mount Prospect Movers of EZ Movers
Mount Prospect Movers has been helping families move to Mount Prospect, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.