The village of Northbrook is made up of seven different neighborhoods that share several characteristics, including a high percentage of white-collar residents and urban sophisticates. The neighborhoods also share a village train system that allows many to avoid driving to work. County Line Road, the largest neighborhood, is a popular destination for Northbrook movers with families because of the low crime rates and top-rated schools.
Northbrook has a mix of older, established homes and new developments that include townhouses, condominiums, and apartments. Housing styles for Northbrook movers range from classic ranch and split level homes to large colonial and executive style homes. Brick and stone are popular exteriors for many of the larger homes in Northbrook.
Northbrook movers can look forward to a wide range of year-round community activities, with more than 500 acres of parks, facilities, and playgrounds that operate over 1,300 leisure programs. You'll find volleyball, baseball, football, and soccer fields, as well as jogging and walking trails, indoor and outdoor ice-skating, and a Velodrome cycling track. There is also plenty of live entertainment, including several annual theater productions and summer Park Fest concerts.
Northbrook Movers of EZ Movers
Northbrook Movers has been helping families move to Northbrook, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.