The village of Oak Park contains 14 neighborhoods, with most of them roughly equal in size. The Division Street neighborhood, located roughly north of the center of the village, is slightly larger than the rest and contains mostly single-family homes, with several historic structures. The neighborhood of Village Center is popular for families, and is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the village.
Oak Park movers who appreciate architecture will feel right at home in this village, which is the home of the largest collection of Frank Lloyd Wright designed residential structures in the world. Many of the homes in Oak Park are both historic and significant, such as Ernest Hemingway's boyhood home, and the three homes owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, author of the Tarzan books. Housing styles include apartment buildings and condos, as well as frame, brick, stucco, and Victorian homes.
There are many activities and attractions available to Oak Park movers. The village hosts an annual tour of the many Wright-designed public buildings, and Hemingway's home is now a museum. Activities include swimming, ice skating, and shopping, and a popular summer farmer's market. The village park district also offers a variety of classes in arts, sports, and more.
Oak Park Movers of EZ Movers
Oak Park Movers has been helping families move to Oak Park, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen,
Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.