Recognized by Money Magazine as one of the top 100 places to live in the U.S., O'Fallon is a strong, tight-knit community based on family values. Residents in all residential communities, which are spread through out the city, are known to know and care about their neighbors and all have active community organizations. With seven major parks, all residents are close to public outdoor space.
Nearly all O'Fallon residents traditionally lived in sturdy singly-family homes, although with the recent population boom, duplexes, multifamily homes, and condominiums have been developed. The home of city founder, Nicholas Krekel, is still standing and can now be visited by the public. Other historic homes in the area serve as private residences or even boutique retail stores.
Only 20 minutes from St. Louis, O'Fallon residents cheer for the St. Louis Cardinals and Rams. With two vast sports complexes of their own, residents can be found playing league softball, baseball, soccer, and tennis on almost any summer night. Picnics in the park, including the O'Fallon Jammin concert series, and splashes in the popular Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center round out fair-weather outdoor entertainment. Community Jazz and Concert bands offer musical entertainment year-round.
O'Fallon Movers of EZ Movers
O'Fallon Movers has been helping families move to O'Fallon, MO and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Kansas City, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.