Home to Disney World, SeaWorld and Orlando Studios, Orlando was ranked as the most visited American city by Forbes Magazine. Here are some things Orlando Movers of EZ Movers recommends to consider when moving to the fifth largest city in Florida:
With over 115 diverse and unique communities, Orlando offers the perfect new home for all new residents. Lake Eola Heights is home to young families and the newly married. Young professionals and artists can be found in the near-downtown neighborhood of Winter Park. Affluent residents often call Windermere home. Whether you decide on downtown or along the checkerboard outline of city proper, Orlando Movers of EZ Movers can help get you to your new Orlando home.
With an influx of residents in summer, vacation homes and condos are abundant in Orlando. For full-time residents, high-rise condominiums with full amenities are easy to rent or buy in the downtown neighborhoods. Historic bungalows can be found along Church Street in the "Old Orlando" district. Radiating from the city-center, single-family homes and duplexes are in high supply.
With multiple theme parks, families with young (or young-at-heart) children will find plenty of rollercoasters to fill Orlando's perpetual summer days. Art lovers will be happy to find CityArts Factory and the more classical Orlando Museum of Art. Sports lovers can root for the Orlando Magic, while several major league baseball teams call Orlando home during spring training. Composed of large acreage of swampland, Orlando offers outdoor-seekers rides in airboats through the swamp, zip-lining through the trees or the multitude of activities available on one of the area's hundreds of lakes.
Orlando Movers of EZ Movers
Orlando Movers has been helping families move to Orlando, FL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.