There are a total of 12 neighborhoods in the village of Palatine. The largest of these, Barrington Woods, takes up most of the northern section of the village. This urban neighborhood is an established and friendly community, comprised of mostly families in single-family homes. Another popular neighborhood is Roselle Road, in the southwest corner of the village. This quiet community is often chosen by young singles and retirees, though many families and married couples live here.
Several housing options await Palatine movers. For those who prefer renting, there are available apartments, town homes, and condos, as well as rental homes. Palatine home owners will find a wide range of architectural styles in this village, from the popular ranch and split-level homes that are characteristic of Chicago and its suburbs, to Cape Cod, Colonial, Victorian, and custom homes.
Palatine movers can enjoy many recreational and shopping opportunities in the village. The many facilities in the Palatine Park District offer a fantastic variety of recreation choices, including executive golf, fishing, boating, horseback riding, nature trails, and a historical museum. There are also four swimming pools and two recreational centers, and two annual festivals: Streetfest and the Fourth of July Celebration.
Palatine Movers of EZ Movers
Palatine Movers has been helping families move to Palatine, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.