There are 10 neighborhoods that make up the village of Park Ridge. The largest of these, Miner Street, encompasses several parks, campgrounds, and golf courses, as well as scenic Belleau Lake, a popular destination for families. The urban neighborhood of City Center is a popular and thriving area with a mixed community of families, singles, and retirees.
When it comes to housing options, Park Ridge movers are sure to find the perfect home that suits their lifestyle and preferences. Rental properties in Park Ridge include high rises and lower profile apartment buildings, as well as town homes and condos. This village is home to a wide variety of architectural styles, including several historic homes as well as new, custom constructions. Some of the housing styles here include ranches and bungalows, Tudor, Cape Cod, Georgian, and Victorian homes.
Park Ridge movers can take advantage of many recreational opportunities. One popular destination is the Pickwick Theater, an Art Deco style facility opened in 1928 that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The village contains five main shopping areas, such as the Village Green, Uptown, and the Crossroads shopping district. There are also plenty of parks, and four outdoor pools.
Park Ridge Movers of EZ Movers
Park Ridge Movers has been helping families move to Park Ridge, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.