Rochester MN Moving Company
Rochester, Minnesota is located in Olmsted County and about 80 miles southeast of the Twin Cities. Getting to Rochester is easy due to the fact that is serviced by three highways, which are Route 14, 52, and 63. In addition, it is close to both Interstate I- 90 and Minnesota State Highway 30. Rochester movers of EZ Movers will handle all of your moving needs as quickly and safely as possible according to Rochester's regulations.
If you're looking for an old-fashioned neighborhood, you have found one! In Rochester you will find older homes that were built in the 1920s. They are quite close to each other, but that does not bother the residents. Rochester is a very safe neighborhood to live in and raise a family.
Rochester offers numerous housing opportunities such as single-family homes, trailer homes, townhomes, and apartments, all at a fairly reasonable price. EZ Movers would be glad to handle all of your moving needs, including sorting your personal items, packing them, moving them, and unpacking them into your new home.
Rochester does not lack when it comes to providing a multitude of attractions to both residents and visitors. If you're looking for historic attractions, visit the Heritage House, which is located in the town square, Central Park. Here you will see what life was like for a middle-class Midwestern family 100 years ago! Be sure to bring along your camera.
Rochester Movers of EZ Movers
Rochester Movers has been helping families move to Rochester, MN and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Edina, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.