Neighborhoods: There are four distinct neighborhoods in the city of Shelbyville: City Center, Richmond, Fairfield Pike, and Forest Hills. The largest of these, Richmond, is a family-friendly area with an excellent educational system and low crime rates. Downtown Shelbyville, located in the neighborhood of Center City, contains the Shelbyville Public Square, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Shelbyville movers will find a range of housing styles throughout this city's four neighborhoods. The most common options are single-family homes, ranging in architectural style from classic Colonial and Ranch styles to elaborate Georgian and Victorian. There are also contemporary styles mixed with historical homes, and options for multi-family and apartment living.
The city of Shelbyville is known worldwide as the Tennessee Walking Horse Capital of the World. The annual 11-day Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration is held here, where the World Grand Champion of the breed is chosen. Other Shelbyville attractions include the historic Old City Dam on the Duck River and the popular Bedford County Fair.
Shelbyville Movers of EZ Movers
Shelbyville Movers has been helping families move to Shelbyville and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why Choose Us?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Edina, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Request an Estimate!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage 1-888.917.8300