Adapting the grid road system of Chicago, Skokie is a well laid-out community offering lots of options for housing location. Whether you opt to live near the new Oakton Street CTA “El” stop or choose to live near one of the area’s excellent schools, Skokie Movers of EZ Movers, Inc will get your belongings moved and unpacked quickly and safely.
Cook County’s first paved road splits the village via Church Street and founding-father residences are still inhabited, showing off the historical framework of the village. With small children, some families may opt against the historical homes of the area in preference to the safety that comes with secure high-rises. If you have pets, a modern home with a yard may be a better fit. With experience maneuvering all types of residences, Skokie Movers of EZ Movers, Inc will get you in whichever housing option you choose.
One of the most-loved parts of Skokie is its variety of activities. If you love theater, you’ll have two options in the Skokie Theater and the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts. If you’re interested in culture, the annual Festival of Cultures sweeps the village in mid-May. With the Old Orchard outdoor shopping center along with art galleries and independent stores on Oakton Street, your shopping urge will be well taken care of.
Skokie Movers of EZ Movers
Skokie Movers of EZ Movers has been helping families move to Skokie, IL or other cities for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why Choose Us?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Edina, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.
EZ Movers is proud to provide the community with quality moving services and in utilizing our success to help support the
Susan G. Komen Foundation. We will continue to work hard and offer professional moving services in the years to come. EZ Does it!
We make it personal, yet keep it professional! e-z does it!
Call our relocation specialists for more information on moving estimates, packages and storage1-888.917.8300
RESERVE YOU MOVE!