There are five separate neighborhoods in the town of Smyrna. The neighborhood of Rocky Fork is the largest, and also has the town's highest real estate values. In the suburban Hilltop neighborhood, Smyrna movers will find a pleasantly scenic area of rolling hills and attractive landscaping.
The single-family home represents the majority of housing options in Smyrna, Tennessee, though some neighborhoods do offer multi-family homes, apartments, and condominiums. As Tennessee is a historically significant state with deep roots in the Civil War, Smyrna has its share of historical structures, particularly in the Front Street Historic District, referred to by Smyrna residents as "The Old Downtown." This area, which featured a prominent railroad stop between Nashville and Chattanooga, is currently in the midst of a revitalization project.
There is plenty to do in the town of Smyrna. Nature lovers will enjoy the town's ten scenic parks, with amenities that include picnic pavilions, sports fields and concessions, playgrounds, walking trails, and more. Another popular attraction is the Smyrna Golf Course, with a full 18-hole course as well as a 9-hole Executive Course and state-of-the-art practice facilities.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen,
Nashville, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.