There are a total of 19 neighborhoods in the city of Waukegan. Interestingly, the Oak Grove Avenue neighborhood, which contains the bulk of the County Forest Preserve, is geographically separated from the city's remaining neighborhoods. It is also the second largest neighborhood, with Old Skokie Road being the largest. The neighborhood of Sunset Avenue is popular for families, and contains a large portion of Waukegan's vibrant Hispanic community.
Most Waukegan movers will relocate to this area as homeowners. While there are some town homes and condominiums available, and a few apartment complexes, the majority of this city is composed of detached, single-family homes, as well as available land and lots for development. Architectural styles in Waukegan include ranch and split level homes, as well as Cape Cods, bungalows, Colonials, and custom and tri-level homes.
Culturally included Waukegan movers will enjoy the Jack Benny Center for the Arts in scenic Bowen Park, which is part of the city park district's Cultural Arts Division. Of course, all residents can partake in the many recreational and entertainment opportunities this city has to offer, from symphonies and Broadway shows to amusement parks and an extensive park system.
Waukegan Movers of EZ Movers
Waukegan Movers has been helping families move to Waukegan, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.