Wheeling movers can choose from 10 different neighborhoods in this village. The largest is Capital Drive, which is a peaceful, quiet suburban area with excellent safety ratings and a wide variety of housing options. The small East Dundee Road neighborhood is a popular urban area in Wheeling, and it's interesting to note that a high percentage of this neighborhood's residents work from home.
Like much of Illinois, Wheeling movers can choose from a range of housing styles. There are several well-maintained apartment buildings, condominiums, and newer townhouse developments for those looking to rent. Home buyers will find affordable single-family homes in most areas of the village, including the older tree-lined neighborhoods, as well as larger, executive-style homes with a diverse mix of architectural styles.
What can you do once you make a local move or long-distance move to Wheeling? If you love shopping, there are a dozen different shopping centers within the village, and some of the region's largest malls within a short drive. Wheeling also maintains an excellent park district, with eight parks that offer a variety of activities year round.
Wheeling Movers of EZ Movers
Wheeling Movers has been helping families move to Wheeling, IL and other cities in the U.S. for over 15 years. Whether yours is a long distance, local, residential or commercial move, EZ Movers can help make it a successful one.
Why EZ Movers?
- Safe. Most EZ Movers' sales specialists are Certified Moving Consultant (CMC) certified, the industry-recognized credential for adherence to ethical conduct.
- Start to Finish. We manage your entire move, including consultation, packing, moving, and storage.
- Save. We offer flexible rates, so there's sure to be an option that fits your budget.
- Serve. As an affiliate of
Susan G. Komen, Chicago, we give back a percentage of every move to serve our community by helping fund breast cancer research.
- Smile. We enjoy being a part of your family's transition and work hard to make it a stress-free, happy experience.